What Is Land Rover InControl®?
Land Rover InControl® is the infotainment system that you’ll find in your Range Rover interior, Range Rover Velar interior, Land Rover Discovery, or any other new Land Rover for sale in Hoboken. Learn more about this Land Rover technology at Land Rover Englewood, and contact us for a test drive to experience it in action!
How Does Land Rover InControl® Work?
Explore some of the major InControl® features and abilites to find out how it all works in your new Land Rover.
InControl® Wi-Fi™: Access a Wi-Fi Hotspot via AT&T for in-vehicle internet access and general internet browsing on up to eight devices at once. Wi-Fi hardware is fitted to the vehicle with a mobile SIM card and 3 months or 3GB of data for the trial period.
Land Rover Connected Navigation: If you have the InControl® Touch Pro™ system you can access Land Rover Connected Navigation, which includes:
- Real-Time Traffic Flow: Gathers millions of pieces of data to provide the most up-to-date traffic information, so you can anticipate issues and reroute if needed.
- Route Planner App door-to-door routing: Allows you to remotely pick a destination on your smartphone. When you enter your vehicle the in-car navigation takes over. When you exit your car, it automatically passes the routing back to your smartphone for additional pedestrian navigation, so you can find a new restaurant or point of interest with ease.
- Online Search: Using Connected Navigation, access sites like Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet, and more to learn more about your surroundings.
- Satellite View and Street View: See unfamiliar surroundings from a different perspective so you can better understand them, with a bird’s eye view or 360-degree panoramic street view.
- Live Apps: Compatible systems can talk to each other–for example, your navigation system can pull flight information and alert you of any changes.
Land Rover InControl® Apps: This integrates vehicle-optimized smartphone apps like music streaming and calendars. When you connect your phone to the Land Rover media USB port in your vehicle, you access the apps on your Land Rover touchscreen. If you don’t see the compatible app you want to use, open Land Rover InControl Apps on your smartphone and scroll through “Not installed apps” to find the app you want to use in your vehicle.
Which Models Offer Land Rover InControl®?
Every new Land Rover offers InControl®, just be sure during the buying process to request InControl® Apps capability, because this technology is factory-installed only.
What Devices Can Use the Land Rover InControl® Apps?
InControl® Apps are accessible with compatible smartphone devices. You must use the USB cables that come with the phone, brand-specific USB cables, and media USB cables as opposed to basic charging cables. Tablets are not supported for InControl Apps at this time.
Experience Land Rover Technology at Land Rover Englewood
Explore more Land Rover technology that awaits by checking out the latest Land Rover models at Land Rover Englewood. Want better peace of mind on Fort Lee roads? Contact us to learn more about InControl® Remote & Protect™ or to compare models like the Range Rover vs. Range Rover Sport and the Land Rover Discovery Sport vs. BMW X5.
Learn More at Land Rover Englewood
Hoboken and Weehawken-area drivers have often had great things to say about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, but what exactly can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior? Although this model has one of the most accessible prices in the lineup, it provides all the luxuries and amenities that you’d expect from…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is an SUV like no other. Although this highly-recognizable model has always been appreciated for its luxurious offerings and go-anywhere capability, it’s offering more than ever before in the new year. Still, if you want to get exactly what you desire in your new model, you’ll need to know…