2019 Range Rover Interior
If you are in Hoboken looking for ultimate luxury in your next SUV, consider the 2019 Range Rover. Take a closer look at the Range Rover interior at Land Rover Englewood to find all the premium design and advanced technology waiting for you, then compare the Range Rover vs. Toyota Land Cruiser or Ford Explorer to learn more.
Range Rover Interior Features
The top-of-the-line Land Rover model offers high-tech features like Land Rover InControl® and elegant design features that will pamper the driver and passenger when you are exploring local restaurants or on your daily commute. Standard features you can enjoy even on the base Range Rover trim level include:
- Grained Leather Seats
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats
- 16-way power heated front seats with memory settings
- Sliding Panoramic Roof with Power Gesture Blind
- Three-Zone Climate Control
- InControl® Touch Pro Duo™ and InControl® Remote and Protect™
- 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System
Weehawken drivers who want to take their Range Rover to the next level of luxury have a wide variety of upgrade options and added comforts to choose from:
- 1700-watt Meridian™ Signature Surround Sound System
- Four-Zone Climate Control and Cabin Air Ionization
- Refrigerator compartment to keep beverages and snacks cool
- 24-way heated and cooled front seats
- Hot-Stone Massage front seats with 25 massage programs and rolling and pulse settings.
- Rear Executive Class seats for a spacious 4-person Range Rover
- Convenience Fold with Remote Intelligent Seat Fold for with Rear Executive Class seats
- Configurable Ambient Lighting and Enhanced Task Lighting with 10 color choices
Range Rover Capacity & Dimensions
When you drive around in your new Range Rover you’ll be able to take advantage of storage solutions like the deep center console and more to keep your cabin organized and clutter-free. The Rear Executive Class seats allow for ultimate rear seat relaxation and are great for a family of four, but if you prefer more seats for Fort Lee drives, the 60/40 split-fold bench seat still offers comfort and utility for rear passengers.
- Head Room (front/rear): 39.3 inches/39.2 inches
- Cargo Space (rear seats up/down): 31.8 cubic feet/68.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space With Executive Seating (rear seats up/down): 24.5 cubic feet/62.6 cubic feet
- Cargo Space With Range Rover PHEV option: 28.3 cubic feet
Find Your Range Rover at Land Rover Englewood
When you are ready for your own luxury SUV, find a Land Rover Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Englewood–you can even sort your search by color and explore our inventory of black and white Range Rover models for sale. If you want to expand your search and check out more of the Range Rover family, compare the Range Rover Velar and the Range Rover Sport. When you are ready to experience a Range Rover in person, schedule a test drive near Fort Lee!