2019 Range Rover Velar Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar offers modern, award-winning design, as well as plenty of practicality and technology for Hoboken drivers. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior features and dimensions to find out how this Land Rover can improve your trips and commutes, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and see and feel the Range Rover Velar interior for yourself!
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
The sleek exterior and flush door handles on the outside of the Range Rover Velar echo the progressive designs, premium textiles, and advanced tech that await inside. Standard features like InControl® smartphone compatibility with the Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo touchscreen allow drivers use multiple vehicle functions seamlessly and simultaneously. Explore just some of the many standard and available features that are ready to pamper you in Weehawken.
Standard Interior Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror for optimum visibility
- Luxtec and Suedecloth seats
- Two-zone climate control
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- 10-way power seats with memory settings
- Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control
- 8-speaker sound system
- Driver assistance features like a Rearview Camera with a Front and Rear Parking Aid, and Lane Departure Warning
Available Interior Features
- Perforated grained leather seats with 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, and heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and Rear seat entertainment so every passenger is pampered
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
- Navigation Pro
- Interactive Driver Display high-definition 12.3-inch screen for the instrument panel
- Driver Assist Package and Park Pro Package
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
This five-passenger SUV offers up to 70.4 inches of cargo length for awkwardly-shaped items like skis, furniture, and more. When you use the split-folding rear seatback, you can adjust for any combination of cargo and passengers. Explore the Range Rover Velar capacity below:
- Standard Cargo Volume: 34.4 cubic feet
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches/37.2 inches
- Front/Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches/38.0 inches
Find out how you can increase your Range Rover Velar hauling capabilities with towing and roof cargo accessories at Land Rover Englewood!
Find Your Range Rover Velar in Englewood
When you are ready to take home this model to Fort Lee, browse our inventory to find your favorite new Land Rover Range Rover Velar for sale at Land Rover Englewood. If you want to learn more about your Land Rover SUV options, compare the Range Rover Velar vs. Range Rover Sport or take a look at our white Range Rover Velar inventory.
Interested in the 2020 model? Compare the Range Rover Velar vs. Audi Q8 to find out why it’s the smarter choice!
Learn More at Land Rover Englewood
Hoboken and Weehawken-area drivers have often had great things to say about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, but what exactly can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior? Although this model has one of the most accessible prices in the lineup, it provides all the luxuries and amenities that you’d expect from…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is an SUV like no other. Although this highly-recognizable model has always been appreciated for its luxurious offerings and go-anywhere capability, it’s offering more than ever before in the new year. Still, if you want to get exactly what you desire in your new model, you’ll need to know…