2019 Range Rover Velar Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar offers modern, award-winning design, as well as plenty of practicality and technology for Jersey City drivers. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior features and dimensions to find out how this Land Rover can improve your trips and commutes, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and see and feel the Range Rover Velar interior for yourself!
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
The sleek exterior and flush door handles on the outside of the Range Rover Velar echo the progressive designs, premium textiles, and advanced tech that await inside. Standard features like InControl® smartphone compatibility with the Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo touchscreen allow drivers use multiple vehicle functions seamlessly and simultaneously. Explore just some of the many standard and available features that are ready to pamper you in Fort Lee.
Standard Interior Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror for optimum visibility
- Luxtec and Suedecloth seats
- Two-zone climate control
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility
- 10-way power seats with memory settings
- Land Rover Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control
- 8-speaker sound system
- Driver assistance features like a Rearview Camera with a Front and Rear Parking Aid, and Lane Departure Warning
Available Interior Features
- Perforated grained leather seats with 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, and heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and Rear seat entertainment so every passenger is pampered
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including subwoofer
- Navigation Pro
- Interactive Driver Display high-definition 12.3-inch screen for the instrument panel
- Driver Assist Package and Park Pro Package
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
This five-passenger SUV offers up to 70.4 inches of cargo length for awkwardly-shaped items like skis, furniture, and more. When you use the split-folding rear seatback, you can adjust for any combination of cargo and passengers. Explore the Range Rover Velar capacity below:
- Standard Cargo Volume: 34.4 cubic feet
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches/37.2 inches
- Front/Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches/38.0 inches
Find out how you can increase your Range Rover Velar hauling capabilities with towing and roof cargo accessories at Land Rover Englewood!
Find Your Range Rover Velar in Englewood
When you are ready to take home this model to New York City, browse our inventory to find your favorite new Land Rover Range Rover Velar for sale at Land Rover Englewood. If you want to learn more about your Land Rover SUV options, compare the Range Rover Velar vs. Range Rover Sport or take a look at our white Range Rover Velar inventory.
Interested in the 2020 model? Compare the Range Rover Velar vs. Audi Q8 to find out why it’s the smarter choice, or take an in-depth look at the 2020 Range Rover Velar interior today.
Learn More at Land Rover Englewood
There are twenty-five Range Rover paint colors and six Range Rover interior colors that you can select from when building your all-new 2022 model. That means it’s easier than ever to stand out on Jersey City-area highways. If you’re getting ready to configure and order a model that you’ve designed from start to finish, then…
There are a total of thirteen 2022 Land Rover Defender configurations available today, but your Land Rover Defender price will vary depending on whether you opt for the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110. When new, the 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 starts at $51,700 MSRP. The new Land Rover Defender 90—which is…
The 2022 Range Rover Velar mpg ratings top out at 21 mpg city, 27 mpg highway, and 23 mpg combined. That makes the Range Rover Velar fully equipped to conquer daily errands and longer drives inside and outside of Jersey City. Your search for an SUV is over, the Velar can power you through challenges…