How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A 2020 Range Rover Get?
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Jersey City? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway!
When you know you’re using fuel efficiently, you’ll be empowered to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of! Take a closer look at this SUV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy below.
2020 Range Rover MPG Ratings by Engine
At this time, the EPA has only released fuel economy ratings for half of the available Range Rover configurations. Here’s what we know so far:
- The Range Rover MPG ratings given above are for the 3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine, which offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. It’s available right from the start on the Range Rover base trim, and it’s also optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE.
- We also have the estimates for both versions of the 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine. One offers 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and gets 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway. It comes standard on the Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and it’s available on the Range Rover Autobiography.
- The second supercharged V8 delivers 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and lets you enjoy up to 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway. With the longer wheelbase, your city fuel economy drops to 13 mpg. This engine is only available on the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic.
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get with its other three powertrain configurations? It’s too soon to say for certain. However, we can’t wait to learn more about the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid fuel economy estimates for this year’s Range Rover. We know plenty of New York City and Weehawken drivers who are also on the edge of their seats!
Range Rover Features for a Greener Drive
- Intelligent Stop/Start System — With either of the MHEV powertrains, braking will help to recharge your Land Rover battery.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — Eliminating unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel. In models with Adaptive Cruise Control, your Range Rover can take care of this automatically.
- InControl® Remote™ — Monitoring fuel consumption remotely can help you to use less fuel or get a better understanding for how you drive! InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Sustainable Materials — Did you know that the Range Rover has been designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable? This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Explore our Range Rover Models in Englewood
Are you ready to take your vacations and daily drives to the next level, without sacrificing efficiency? Thanks to the Range Rover fuel economy, it’s never been easier. Find a new Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Englewood today, and start an adventure you’ll never forget.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Features
The Range Rover is one of the most customizable large luxury SUVs on the market today! Choose from four Range Rover trim levels, two wheelbase options, and various seating options to custom-build an SUV that does everything you need it to do in Jersey City. If you’re ready to take the next step and explore your…
For model-year 2023, Land Rover has introduced comprehensively redesigned versions of the Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport—and both models are now available with the all-new P440e Plug-In Hybrid powertrain. Land Rover PHEV TechnologyHow Does the Federal Tax Credit for EVs Work? Although we’re still waiting on EPA estimates for the…
Selecting your favorite 2022 Range Rover Velar colors is one of the most exciting parts of choosing this new vehicle. After all, Land Rover provides buyers with more options than almost any other make! So, if you’re ready to make a distinct and lasting impression on Jersey City and Fort Lee roads, you’ve come to the…
There are twenty-five Range Rover paint colors and six Range Rover interior colors that you can select from when building your all-new 2022 model. That means it’s easier than ever to stand out on Jersey City-area highways. If you’re getting ready to configure and order a model that you’ve designed from start to finish, then…
The 2022 Range Rover Velar mpg ratings top out at 21 mpg city, 27 mpg highway, and 23 mpg combined. That makes the Range Rover Velar fully equipped to conquer daily errands and longer drives inside and outside of Jersey City. Your search for an SUV is over, the Velar can power you through challenges while…