How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A 2020 Range Rover Get?
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway!
When you know you’re using fuel efficiently, you’ll be empowered to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of! Take a closer look at this SUV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy below.
2020 Range Rover MPG Ratings by Engine
At this time, the EPA has only released fuel economy ratings for half of the available Range Rover configurations. Here’s what we know so far:
- The Range Rover MPG ratings given above are for the 3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine, which offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. It’s available right from the start on the Range Rover base trim, and it’s also optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE.
- We also have the estimates for both versions of the 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine. One offers 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and gets 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway. It comes standard on the Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and it’s available on the Range Rover Autobiography.
- The second supercharged V8 delivers 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and lets you enjoy up to 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway. With the longer wheelbase, your city fuel economy drops to 13 mpg. This engine is only available on the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic.
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get with its other three powertrain configurations? It’s too soon to say for certain. However, we can’t wait to learn more about the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid fuel economy estimates for this year’s Range Rover. We know plenty of Fort Lee and West New York drivers who are also on the edge of their seats!
Range Rover Features for a Greener Drive
- Intelligent Stop/Start System — With either of the MHEV powertrains, braking will help to recharge your Land Rover battery.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — Eliminating unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel. In models with Adaptive Cruise Control, your Range Rover can take care of this automatically.
- InControl® Remote™ — Monitoring fuel consumption remotely can help you to use less fuel or get a better understanding for how you drive! InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Sustainable Materials — Did you know that the Range Rover has been designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable? This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Explore our Range Rover Models in Englewood
Are you ready to take your vacations and daily drives to the next level, without sacrificing efficiency? Thanks to the Range Rover fuel economy, it’s never been easier. Find a new Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Englewood today, and start an adventure you’ll never forget.
Now that you’ve seen the 2020 Range Rover mpg, learn about the 2020 Range Rover color options!
More About Land Rover Range Rover Features
Hoboken and Weehawken-area drivers have often had great things to say about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, but what exactly can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior? Although this model has one of the most accessible prices in the lineup, it provides all the luxuries and amenities that you’d expect from…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is an SUV like no other. Although this highly-recognizable model has always been appreciated for its luxurious offerings and go-anywhere capability, it’s offering more than ever before in the new year. Still, if you want to get exactly what you desire in your new model, you’ll need to know…
The Range Rover Velar is known for its avant-garde style, and the 2020 model has no shortage of color choices to make that style your own in Hoboken. Explore the Range Rover Velar color options below, then schedule a test drive at Land Rover Englewood to see it all in person! View Inventory Contact Us Range Rover…
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Velar offers modern, award-winning design, as well as plenty of practicality and technology for Hoboken drivers. Explore the Range Rover Velar interior features and dimensions to find out how this Land Rover can improve your trips and commutes, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive and…