How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A 2020 Range Rover Get?
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway!
When you know you’re using fuel efficiently, you’ll be empowered to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of! Take a closer look at this SUV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy below.
2020 Range Rover MPG Ratings by Engine
At this time, the EPA has only released fuel economy ratings for half of the available Range Rover configurations. Here’s what we know so far:
- The Range Rover MPG ratings given above are for the 3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine, which offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. It’s available right from the start on the Range Rover base trim, and it’s also optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE.
- We also have the estimates for both versions of the 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine. One offers 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and gets 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway. It comes standard on the Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and it’s available on the Range Rover Autobiography.
- The second supercharged V8 delivers 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and lets you enjoy up to 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway. With the longer wheelbase, your city fuel economy drops to 13 mpg. This engine is only available on the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic.
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get with its other three powertrain configurations? It’s too soon to say for certain. However, we can’t wait to learn more about the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid fuel economy estimates for this year’s Range Rover. We know plenty of Fort Lee and West New York drivers who are also on the edge of their seats!
Range Rover Features for a Greener Drive
- Intelligent Stop/Start System — With either of the MHEV powertrains, braking will help to recharge your Land Rover battery.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — Eliminating unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel. In models with Adaptive Cruise Control, your Range Rover can take care of this automatically.
- InControl® Remote™ — Monitoring fuel consumption remotely can help you to use less fuel or get a better understanding for how you drive! InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Sustainable Materials — Did you know that the Range Rover has been designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable? This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Explore our Range Rover Models in Englewood
Are you ready to take your vacations and daily drives to the next level, without sacrificing efficiency? Thanks to the Range Rover fuel economy, it’s never been easier. Find a new Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Englewood today, and start an adventure you’ll never forget.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Features
Our Englewood customers love the distinctive, rugged style that Land Rover is famous for. But driving the 2020 Land Rover Discovery isn’t just about owning the road while looking good. These powerful SUVs allow you to maximize the fun during your weekend. The Land Rover Discovery towing capacity allows you to take your favorite toys…
The 2020 Range Rover Velar interior is no less attractive than its avant-garde exterior, and it delivers all of the Land Rover luxury that you’d expect in a model at this price point. We’ve broken down everything you need to know about the Range Rover Velar capacity, dimensions, and features, so you can find the…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover interior has something for everyone. Whether you’re most interested in this luxury SUV’s stunning amenities and features, or in the impressive Range Rover capacity, we know you’ll find even more to get excited about when you check out our complete guide, below! For discerning drivers near Hoboken, the Range…
Hoboken and Weehawken-area drivers have often had great things to say about the Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, but what exactly can you expect from the 2020 Range Rover Evoque interior? Although this model has one of the most accessible prices in the lineup, it provides all the luxuries and amenities that you’d expect from…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Hoboken? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city…