How Many Miles Per Gallon Does A 2020 Range Rover Get?
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover is known for its superior performance, impressive capabilities, and luxurious amenities, but how many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get on the roads near Jersey City? Precise fuel economy specs vary from model to model, but with the right equipment, you can enjoy up to 22 mpg city and 28 mpg highway!
When you know you’re using fuel efficiently, you’ll be empowered to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of! Take a closer look at this SUV’s EPA-estimated fuel economy below.
2020 Range Rover MPG Ratings by Engine
At this time, the EPA has only released fuel economy ratings for half of the available Range Rover configurations. Here’s what we know so far:
- The Range Rover MPG ratings given above are for the 3.0L turbodiesel TD6 engine, which offers 254 hp and 443 lb-ft of torque. It’s available right from the start on the Range Rover base trim, and it’s also optional on the Range Rover P400 HSE.
- We also have the estimates for both versions of the 5.0L supercharged V8 gas engine. One offers 518 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and gets 16 mpg city, 21 mpg highway. It comes standard on the Standard on the Range Rover P525 HSE, and it’s available on the Range Rover Autobiography.
- The second supercharged V8 delivers 557 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque, and lets you enjoy up to 14 mpg city, 19 mpg highway. With the longer wheelbase, your city fuel economy drops to 13 mpg. This engine is only available on the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic.
How many miles per gallon does a Range Rover get with its other three powertrain configurations? It’s too soon to say for certain. However, we can’t wait to learn more about the mild-hybrid and plug-in hybrid fuel economy estimates for this year’s Range Rover. We know plenty of New York City and Weehawken drivers who are also on the edge of their seats!
Range Rover Features for a Greener Drive
- Intelligent Stop/Start System — With either of the MHEV powertrains, braking will help to recharge your Land Rover battery.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — Eliminating unnecessary braking and accelerating is a smart way to conserve your fuel. In models with Adaptive Cruise Control, your Range Rover can take care of this automatically.
- InControl® Remote™ — Monitoring fuel consumption remotely can help you to use less fuel or get a better understanding for how you drive! InControl® Remote™ lets you check your levels with your smartphone.
- Sustainable Materials — Did you know that the Range Rover has been designed to be 85% recyclable, and 95% recoverable? This sustainable design allows for a steady reduction of waste, year after year.
Explore our Range Rover Models in Englewood
Are you ready to take your vacations and daily drives to the next level, without sacrificing efficiency? Thanks to the Range Rover fuel economy, it’s never been easier. Find a new Range Rover for sale at Land Rover Englewood today, and start an adventure you’ll never forget.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Features
Whether you’re interested in the Land Rover Defender height, width, length, or cargo space, it’s important to distinguish between the two-door 90 and the four-door 110. However, we’re sure that you’ll be impressed by the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions no matter which configuration you eventually settle on. View Our Defender InventoryContact Us…
The 2022 Land Rover Discovery is one of the largest models in our lineup, and so it makes perfect sense that plenty of Englewood drivers want to get a closer look at it’s cabin. The 2022 Land Rover Discovery interior leaves little to be desired, and if you need an off-road-ready SUV that delivers…
The Range Rover is an iconic SUV that earns respect and recognition wherever it goes, but which Range Rover is right for you? There are eight 2022 Range Rover configurations in total, including five with the standard wheelbase and three with the optional wheelbase extension. Each delivers a powerful engine and a stunning suite…
Beautiful, and carefully chosen to match the Defender SUV’s rugged aesthetic, the 2022 Land Rover Defender colors celebrate the nature of what it means to drive a luxury SUV. All ten exterior color options reflect the grandeur of the great outdoors, so you can feel connected no matter where your daily drives take you. Design…
The array of 2021 Range Rover paint colors includes timeless classics like Fuji White, as well as fan-favorites like British Racing Green and Madagascar Orange. In fact, this model offers almost three-dozen exterior colors and an equally impressive range of interior options! It’s easy to find a Range Rover to match almost any taste or…