If you are looking for your next rugged SUV in Hoboken or Weehawken, a Range Rover or Jeep will get the job done. Compare the Jeep and Land Rover Range Rover lineups to find out which brand has what you’re looking for, then contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive!
Jeep or Range Rover: Lineup Overview
The Range Rover family is a segment of the Land Rover luxury SUV brand. The lineup offers a range of seating options, and it starts at $42,650 MSRP with the Evoque, ending at $90,900 MSRP with the flagship Range Rover:
The entry-level model of the Jeep SUV lineup is the Jeep Compass starting at $22,095 MSRP with the Jeep Grand Cherokee topping out at $32,195 MSRP:
- 2019 Jeep Compass — 5 seats / 59.8 cubic feet max cargo space / standard 180 hp / up to 32 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Renegade — 5 seats / 50.8 cubic feet cargo space / 180 hp / up to 32 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Cherokee — 5 seats / 54.7 cubic feet cargo space / 180 hp / up to 31 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler — 4 seats / 31.7 cubic feet cargo space / 270 hp / up to 25 mpg
- 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee — 5 seats / 68.3 cubic feet cargo space / 293 hp / up to 26 mpg
Jeep or Range Rover: Off-Roading Features
Both lineups offer four-wheel drive systems and plenty of features to handle any terrain:
Range Rover Off-Road Features
- ClearSight Ground View — “See through” the hood to the ground below and ahead, via a display on your touchscreen–especially handy on a steep incline.
- Electronic Air Suspension — Quickly change the vehicle’s height when off-roading, or to make loading / unloading easier.
- Terrain Response® 2 — Seven driving modes: Dynamic, Eco, Comfort, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud and Ruts, Sand, and Rock Crawl.
- All-Terrain Progress Control — Maintain a steady speed in low-traction conditions at speeds up to 18 mph.
- Active Rear Locking Differential — Redistributes power to wheels with the most traction, to recover from/prevent wheel slip.
- Range Rover Towing — 7,716 pounds towing capacity, with Advanced Tow Assist, Trailer Stability Assist, and Rear Height Adjust.
Jeep Off-Road Features
- Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension System: Can raise the vehicle for better off-road capability.
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System — Five driving modes: Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand/Mud, or Rock.
- Quadra-Drive II — Rear electronic limited slip differential can transfer 100% of the traction to the rear wheels if needed.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing — 7,200 pounds towing capacity, with a Trailer Sway Control system.
Jeep or Range Rover: Interior Features
Range Rover: Leather seats with power-adjustable heated front seats come standard in many Range Rover models in the lineup. You can also upgrade in certain models to Rear Executive Class Seats, with a power-deployable center console, heated and cooled seats, rear seat entertainment, and more. Additional features include:
- Panoramic roof — fixed or sliding, with automatic or gesture sunblind
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo 10-inch HD touchscreen with Navigation System and an additional 5-inch touchscreen below it
- Satellite Radio, HD Radio, Bluetooth®, and a Wi-Fi hot spot
Jeep: Leather-trimmed power adjustable front seats are standard in some Jeep models. On upper trims, you can upgrade to leather upholstery with heated front seats, and more features include:
- Some models have a sunroof, Wrangler model has a removable top
- Dual-zone Automatic Temperature Control
- 8.4-inch touchscreen with Available Navigation System
- Satellite Radio, Bluetooth® connectivity
Find a New SUV at Land Rover Englewood
If you are ready to take home a Land Rover Range Rover Sport or other SUV to Fort Lee, browse our inventory to find your favorite Land Rover model for salein Englewood.