What Are the Best Off-Road Tires for Range Rover?
When you have a highly capable SUV like the Land Rover Range Rover, you’ll want to make sure you have the best off-road tires for your trips off the beaten path. Find out how to choose the ideal off-road Range Rover tires for your specific needs in Hoboken, then take a look at our off-roading checklist from Land Rover Englewood before heading out on your next adventure!
3 Tips for Choosing Range Rover Tires
When looking for off-road Range Rover tires, ask yourself the following:
- Do these tires need to perform well on the street?
If you plan on using your Range Rover strictly for off-roading, then you don’t need to worry about how street-friendly your tires are. If you want to use your luxury SUV for both on- and off-road driving in Weehawken and don’t feel like switching the tires each time, then you might want to search for tires that are also optimized for paved roads.
- What kind of terrain will you be off-roading on?
You can purchase off-road tires designed specifically for different types of terrain–the most common types of terrain ratings include Sand, Ice, Snow, Mud, and Heavy Rock. So depending on the topography of the off-roading courses near you, this may affect your decision.
- What kind of off-roading do you like to do?
If your area offers a mix of different off-roading terrains, consider what your favorite type of off-roading is. You don’t need Range Rover tires built for massive boulder-crawling if you only enjoy mudding, no matter how many rocks are around.
Once you know the answers to these questions, your local authorized Land Rover retailer can help you find the tires you need.
Range Rover Off-Road Capability
Once you have the right tires, get acquainted with all the Range Rover features that you can use while off-roading. With a wading depth of up to 35.4 inches
, you can go further off the beaten path. Additional Range Rover off-roading features include:
- Standard Terrain Response®, Dynamic Stability Control, and Hill Descent Control ensure your Range Rover is ready to tackle any road conditions or off-road conditions while keeping you safe.
- With the available Terrain Response® 2, your vehicle senses the changing terrain and automatically adjusts to optimize performance.
- The available All-Terrain Progress Control allows you to easily navigate through low-traction terrain like mud, snow, and sand at a slow and steady speed.
- Experience a more comfortable right when going over rocky terrain and dunes with the available Active Locking Rear Differential
- A high-strength all-aluminum unibody makes the vehicle strong but light and ideal for off-roading
Rely on Land Rover Englewood for Your Off-Roading Needs
The Land Rover parts center near Fort Lee can help you find the tires or any other Land Rover parts and accessories that you might want to upgrade your ride. Contact us today to get a customized recommendation based on your performance needs, or learn more about Range Rover lineup seating options at Land Rover Englewood!