2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
Whether you’re interested in the Land Rover Defender height, width, length, or cargo space, it’s important to distinguish between the two-door 90 and the four-door 110. However, we’re sure that you’ll be impressed by the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions no matter which configuration you eventually settle on.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
The new Land Rover Defender is built for the trails, but that doesn’t mean it’s impractical to drive in Jersey City and Fort Lee. You can see the exterior Land Rover Defender dimensions for yourself:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
It’s worth noting that you’ll have multiple different wheel sizes to consider, and so your height may end up varying from the number seen above.
While you’re thinking about this model’s exterior, take a moment to check out the full range of 2022 Land Rover Defender colors!
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
Your seating capacity will vary depending on the model that you choose:
- Defender 90 models seat five as standard, or six with an optional jump seat.
- Defender 110 models also seat five as standard, but can seat either six or seven with upgrades. Unlike the 90, this model is available with third-row seating.
With this in mind, take a look at the interior Land Rover Defender dimensions for both models:
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
Step into the 2022 Land Rover Defender at Land Rover Englewood!
If you’re located anywhere near Englewood or New York City, you can shop for a new Land Rover Defender at our dealership today! In fact, you don’t even have to stop in. We’ve made it easy to shop and buy online, and we even have Land Rover Defender lease offers that you can start browsing today.
More from Land Rover Englewood
2023 Land Rover Range Rover Configurations
The Range Rover is one of the most customizable large luxury SUVs on the market today! Choose from four Range Rover trim levels, two wheelbase options, and various seating options to custom-build an SUV that does everything you need it to do in Jersey City. If you’re ready to take the next step and explore your…
2023 Range Rover PHEV Electric Range
For model-year 2023, Land Rover has introduced comprehensively redesigned versions of the Range Rover and the Range Rover Sport—and both models are now available with the all-new P440e Plug-In Hybrid powertrain. Land Rover PHEV TechnologyHow Does the Federal Tax Credit for EVs Work? Although we’re still waiting on EPA estimates for the…
2022 Range Rover Velar Colors
Selecting your favorite 2022 Range Rover Velar colors is one of the most exciting parts of choosing this new vehicle. After all, Land Rover provides buyers with more options than almost any other make! So, if you’re ready to make a distinct and lasting impression on Jersey City and Fort Lee roads, you’ve come to the…
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions