2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions
Whether you’re interested in the Land Rover Defender height, width, length, or cargo space, it’s important to distinguish between the two-door 90 and the four-door 110. However, we’re sure that you’ll be impressed by the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions no matter which configuration you eventually settle on.
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Exterior
The new Land Rover Defender is built for the trails, but that doesn’t mean it’s impractical to drive in Jersey City and Fort Lee. You can see the exterior Land Rover Defender dimensions for yourself:
- Length: 170.2 inches (90, No Spare), 187.4 inches (110, No Spare)
- Wheelbase: 101.9 inches (90), 118.9 inches (110)
- Height (Coil Springs): 77.7 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Height (Air Suspension, Minimum): 77.5 inches (90), 77.4 inches (110)
- Width: 82.9 inches (90, Mirrors Out), 82.9 inches (110, Mirrors Out)
- Ground Clearance (Coil Springs): 8.9 inches (90), 8.6 inches (110)
- Ground Clearance (Air Suspension): 8.5 inches–11.6 inches (90), 8.5 inches–11.5 inches (110)
- Turning Circle (Curb-to-Curb): 37.1 feet (90), 42.1 feet (110)
It’s worth noting that you’ll have multiple different wheel sizes to consider, and so your height may end up varying from the number seen above.
While you’re thinking about this model’s exterior, take a moment to check out the full range of 2022 Land Rover Defender colors!
Land Rover Defender Dimensions: Interior
Your seating capacity will vary depending on the model that you choose:
- Defender 90 models seat five as standard, or six with an optional jump seat.
- Defender 110 models also seat five as standard, but can seat either six or seven with upgrades. Unlike the 90, this model is available with third-row seating.
With this in mind, take a look at the interior Land Rover Defender dimensions for both models:
Defender 90: Seating and Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 38.6 inches (or 37.2 inches with panoramic roof)
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.0 inches / 36.6 inches
- Cargo Volume: 15.6 cubic feet (seats up) / 58.3 cubic feet (seats flat)
Defender 110: Seating and Dimensions
- Headroom (1st/2nd): 40.6 inches / 40.4 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 39.1 inches / 39.1 inches (or 38.4 inches with optional 5+2 seating)
- Cargo Volume: 34.0 cubic feet (seats up) / 78.8 cubic feet (seats flat)
Step into the 2022 Land Rover Defender at Land Rover Englewood!
If you’re located anywhere near Englewood or New York City, you can shop for a new Land Rover Defender at our dealership today! In fact, you don’t even have to stop in. We’ve made it easy to shop and buy online, and we even have Land Rover Defender lease offers that you can start browsing today.
More from Land Rover Englewood
There are twenty-five Range Rover paint colors and six Range Rover interior colors that you can select from when building your all-new 2022 model. That means it’s easier than ever to stand out on Jersey City-area highways. If you’re getting ready to configure and order a model that you’ve designed from start to finish, then…
There are a total of thirteen 2022 Land Rover Defender configurations available today, but your Land Rover Defender price will vary depending on whether you opt for the two-door Defender 90 or the four-door Defender 110. When new, the 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 starts at $51,700 MSRP. The new Land Rover Defender 90—which is…
The 2022 Range Rover Velar mpg ratings top out at 21 mpg city, 27 mpg highway, and 23 mpg combined. That makes the Range Rover Velar fully equipped to conquer daily errands and longer drives inside and outside of Jersey City. Your search for an SUV is over, the Velar can power you through challenges…