2021 Range Rover Velar Interior
The 2021 Range Rover Velar has gained a following with savvy drivers in Jersey City, thanks to its phenomenal design and amenities. In fact, the 2021 Range Rover Velar interior ranks among the best in the luxury crossover segment. Take a look at the dimensions, capacity, features, and more with Land Rover Englewood, and see why critics and customers alike are raving about the latest model.
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
The Range Rover Velar sets the new standard on modern luxury with its well-appointed interior. Travel in style throughout Fort Lee with upscale amenities ranging from leather seating to premium sound systems, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the top-notch safety systems onboard.
Standard Interior Design Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
Standard Convenience Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
Standard Technology Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Interior Options & Upgrades
While the standard features deliver serious luxury, higher trims offer even more room for customization. Check out spectacular features available, such as:
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including a subwoofer
You can also browse the wide range of genuine accessories at our parts department to add a personal touch.
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
What about the Range Rover Velar dimensions? This crossover seats five passengers comfortably, and offers up to 70.4 cubic feet of cargo space when the rear seats are laid flat. So whether you’re hauling a set of skis or taking the family on a New York City day trip, the generous Range Rover Velar capacity will set you up for success:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38 inches
How does the Velar compare to other options in our lineup? Our Range Rover Sport vs. Range Rover Velar matchup can help you learn more!
Experience the Range Rover Interior in Englewood!
Want to take a closer look at the Range Rover Velar interior? Contact us at Land Rover Englewood to explore our showroom in Englewood, and take a test drive in the model of your choice. You can also shop our new Range Rover Velar inventory and buy online with virtual test drives and delivery.